Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When laughing is wrong..

Here's a small example of why I'm going to hell...not that anyone at all is reading this...so it's kind of like a confessional with a deaf priest. Twice as pointless!!!!!!!
There are people that, when shitty things happen to them, you sort of smirk...before laughing. This is usually because the aforementioned person(s) said horrible things to you, used you, left you to die and didn't care. Nothing could stop them. they got promotions without trying. Were given opportunities over and over while you scrambled to catch one break. They let you know it too. There was no justice. Then karma comes by...in the form of some automobile.



How’s the bike?

I never knew you..
Though I touched your lips
And laughed at your jokes
And when plans fell through
I found a million excuses
But only my head at the end of the rope

Round and round we go
And where we stop..
how am I to know ?

So I thought the real you
Would again accompany
Something other than selfish and cold
But in truth
You were never one to share anything
Including, apparently, the road…

Round and round we go
And where we stop
Could just happen to be where you cross

Two fingers behind your back
Dare I ask?
Do they allow laptops in the intensive care unit?
The epitome of irony:
all those things you said
And now who‘s lying on a gurney
A johnny is flattering
For your lack of figure

Round, round, round
we go…
From steering wheel,
to axel, to tire, to your ankle

Today karma paid retroactively…

No comments:

Post a Comment